Well, Lexani Motorcars is now offering a service based off of their Concept One ultra-luxury conversion of the infamous pimp mobile. As you can see from the pictures, they have spared no expense, either.
Currently, this premium package starts at $320,000, which is more than triple the price of a well-equipped, factory produced 2015 Escalade.
Some of the luxurious options offered in this package include:
- Twin rear six-way power “executive seats” upholstered in Italian leather with heat and massage functions
- Dual 7-inch video monitors
- A Samsung 40-inch LED Smart TV
- An iPad Air
- A raised roof with a “Maybach” ceiling
- Dual burl wood airline-style fold-out tables
- An intercom system to allow communication with the driver
In addition to this, the rear cabin- which I originally mistook for a private jet- features its own climate control system, as well as its own privacy glass. Oh, and did I mention that this thing is filled out with 24-karat gold-plated accents, a video conferencing system, a built-in espresso machine, and an electronic security vault?
Now, I don’t know anyone personally that would dole out for this upgrade, but I could definitely see Snoop or Dre riding around in this over-the-top opulence. Smoke a blunt for me while you do, big guys!